Tuesday 23 February 2010



"floating on this eerie water, far away from bricks and mortar..saw a mermaid, didnt caught her" Tove Jansson

Linetest - timed out, upped the contrast, added color hues, and overlaid a scratch music track.

I spent all day yesterday linetesting this, and went a bit mad. The old biddies in the university cafe had themed T-shirts, FAIRTRADE FORTNIGHT written across their sagging breasts. I wonder where the T-shirts were made?

In Newport, i bought a homeless woman a kebab. The man behind the counter looked at me as if i was dirt, then tried to shortchange me a tenner. On the train, the man opposite me was asleep, so i woke him up when we got to Cardiff. He thanked me, and I replied that i hoped that he'd do the same for me. As i walked away, he called me back, and gave me my mobile phone, which I'd left on the seat.

Life.

1 comment: